Menu

Organic TRIPLE BERRY GRANOLA - 25 LBS

Organic TRIPLE BERRY GRANOLA - 25 LBS
Item# 8401
$120.25
Availability: Usually ships the same business day

View our shipping policy

Quantity:
Contains 100% Organic Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Agave Syrup, Sunflower Seeds, Palm Fruit Oil, Raisins, Dried Coconut, Dried Mulberries, Dried Cranberries, Unhulled Sesame Seeds, Dried Blueberries or Sun Dried Cherries, Apple Juice, and Sea Salt.

Nutrition Facts*: Serving Size: 30g (1/4 cup), Servings per Container: 12, Calories 132, calories from fat 54, Total Fat 6g 8%, Saturated Fat 2g 10%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 32mg 1%, Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%, Dietary Fiber 2g 8%, Sugars 10g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 3%, Vitamin C 3%, Iron 7% * Percent daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet